As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Thursday, August 22, 2019

The Mechanical Arachnids of Fu Manchu (Episode 5.16.1)

 Look at my beautiful creations.


Name: Mechanical Arachnid
Pluck: 5+
Leadership: 0
Speed: Moving: 9"; Running +4"
Fighting Value: +3
Shooting Value: 0
Talents: Lightning Draw (Fighting), Fearless (it's a machine!), Poisonous, Stealthy
Basic Equipment: Mechanical Leg (Weapon Bonus +1, Pluck Penalty 0), Green Mist dynamo
Armor: 11
Cost: 33

The diabolical invention is powered by the Green Mist serum.

The legs are poisonous due to the Green Mist serum and are deadly in an attack.

The Mechanical Arachnids make excellent guards.


"I understand that you have a particular problem Professor. Maybe I can be of assistance?  For a price . . ."

The Shadow and Lady Blue fight off the Mechanical Arachnids of Fu Manchu.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The spiders are actually "Glass Spiders" for Frost Grave but they look excellent for 1895.

      Delete
  2. Great stuff Neil. I like the sickly looking Moriarty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually don't mix paints but this time I mixed in some Vallejo flat white with Vallejo base flesh to give him a paler look.

      Delete