As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Thursday, August 10, 2023

Afghan Tribal Force Update #8.1: Second Irregular Unit (Shooters!) All Together Now

For my core Afghan/Pashtun Tribal force I am building 2 units of Tribal Infantry, 3 units of Irregular Infantry and one artillery gun to reflect my representation of the uprisings on the Northwest Frontier in 1897 to 1898.  I like the alternative basing method of 3, 2, 1 for The Men Who Would be Kings , which allows me to create mini vignettes with the basing, and allows me to organize the figures that way when I paint. What I have been doing is painting half of a unit at a time - units that don't have standard uniforms take longer to paint since I can't really do an assembly line. Here is the complete unit for their official Team Photos. All figures are the Perry Miniatures Afghan Tribal Infantry plastic figures.














Now it's time to get some more hand to hand, up close and personal fighters finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment