As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Monday, August 28, 2023

Afghan Tribal Force Update #9: Putting Together the first of Tribal Infantry Unit #2


I love Perry Miniatures hard plastic Afghan Tribesmen ("Gee Colonel, tell us something we don't know!).


I like to paint these units in 1/2 batches so here are the first 8 for a 16 figure unit for The Men Who Would be KingsI really like how I put the standard bearer together running as all of my previous have been stationary.



Whoops. Why is that drum floating in the air. I'll need to add some string to fix that.



The head on the figure on the left looks out of proportion (too small) as I look at it now. I think a quick decapitation will happen and I'll put another head on.





This is going to be the leader pointing the troops in the right direction for the charge.




I was half tempted to have him do the one finger salute.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment