As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Saturday, February 22, 2020

Classic Warhammer: The Empire, Part 2

 The Grand Duke!


I was going to do another Empire contingent using GW figures until the prices got prohibitively expensive for me and the change to Age of Sigmar. I may still go back and do one as eBay seems to be a really good source.

This figure was going to be my new general and was I believe from the old boxed General set which allowed you to create 2 figures; one mounted and one on foot.

 I think this was the foot figure from the box. My only complaint is that the pistol is too large.




 I love the eye patch by the way.

 I honestly can't remember what set this figure came from or if I scratched built him from several kits. As you can probably guess, I was going with a blue color scheme for the new forces.

 He was going to be one of the leaders or a hero in a unit.

 Now this is a great figure and I believe is OOP - The Griffin Banner.

The Grandmaster of the Knights Panthers.


 The standard bearers were from a regular box of infantry - I was going for a Germanic - Bavarian look.




No comments:

Post a Comment