As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Sunday, June 7, 2020

It's 15mm World War II 8th Army Auction Time!



Over the years I have been transitioning from 15mm to 28mm painting and gaming. I keep telling myself that it has nothing to do with my eyesight (hmmm . . . a close up and far seeing contact, bifocals and I paint with reading glasses when I wear my contacts). Yeah, not my eyesight! (Meanwhile I have that swamp land to sell you too!)

Anyway, the valiant Australians and other Commonwealth forces have been collecting dust for about 8 years now and it is time for them to go to a new home so they can continue their winning ways.  By the way, these are the older models and not the plastic figures and kits. Here are the units that are currently on eBay that end 7:00 pm Central Standard Time on June 14 in the USA. Just click on the link that describes the photo.








Captain Charles Upham Command Group. Captain Upham was awarded the Victorian Cross twice. Not bad for a Kiwi.








No comments:

Post a Comment