As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Monday, March 14, 2022

WoFun Miniatures Peninsular War Unit "Add-ons": The French


 And now the French Add-ons in 18mm that I purchased for the Peninsular War:

French Light (Legere) Infantry. For gaming they are really indistinguishable from Line (Ligne) unless you want to give them higher morale.




I didn't remember ordering more French Light Infantry, and when I checked my order form I didn't. I contacted WoFun and they informed me it was their gift from them to me for being a new customer. Wow. Yep, another order will be going in.

Swiss Infantry in French Service.

The officer and flag bearer should be in red, the drummers can be in either blue or green (Napoleon's livery). Looks like the command is simply the French command and frankly, I did not notice until I took pictures. At this scale it really doesn't matter.

There were a few extra figures so instant skirmisher stand.

French Chasseurs a 
Cheval



4 comments:

  1. More fantastic Napoleonic eye candy, I am going to have to buy some more Wofun stuff.


    Willz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I just got the Officer packs for the Peninsular and have started doing some of the bases.

      Delete
  2. What is better than receiving bonus figures in an order?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I received my second order last week while on vacation and surprise: more free stuff!
      Neil

      Delete