As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Star Wars: Legion Rebel Commandos


Next up in my (slowly) growing forces for Xenos Rampant are more figures from Star Wars: Legion. This time it is the Rebel Commandos expansion box which comes with 7 easily assembled hard plastic miniatures.


These figures are based on General Han Solo’s “strike force” at the Battle of Endor (where it was first confirmed that Stormtrooper armor is also useless against sticks and rocks) from the movie The Return of the Jedi.


With this group I experimented with “Alien” flesh colors.












I guess not everybody from Mon Calamari joined the Rebel fleet. Pretty cool marksman/sniper.








 

5 comments:

  1. Another fine batch of sci fi figures Neil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. They are really fun to paint and the animation of the figures is great.

      Delete
  2. I like ‘em! I have some on my desk needing a lick of paint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jonathan. They are quality figures.

      Delete
  3. Some excellent brushwork there Neil.

    ReplyDelete