As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Friday, October 28, 2022

WIP Star Wars: Legion Rebel Pathfinders


 “We are the best of the best . . . With honors, Sir!”

Rogue One! Now we’re talking. In the game Star Wars: Legion, the Rebel Pathfinders are best known for the Battle of Scariff. They are the elite: The first in and the last out . . . (Spoiler Alert!) well, they really don’t get out at the Battle of Scariff but you get the idea. As I have mentioned earlier, I may or may not purchase Star Wars: Legion as I am building forces for Xenos Rampant. But who knows?


Hey. This guy looks familiar. After doing some quick research (thank you Mr. Google) I found out that the figures are based on some of the actual actors who portrayed the Pathfinders in Rogue One. When I finish the figures, I'll have pictures to see how well I did!


The uniforms I painted are not the exact colors used in Rogue One, but they are pretty close. Since I already selected a uniform theme for my force, I decided to stick with it.


I'm impressed that there is a LEFT HANDED figure in the group. Obviously an alien.




Yep. Have to watch Rogue One again to see if I am even remotely close with how this alien looks. I love the weapon.



Now who doesn't want an angry frog in their unit spearheading the attack? Kermit would be so proud.




Well it's time to finish these great figures!

1 comment:

  1. Another batch of Star Wars goodness, they really are lovely figures, as is your paint job on them.

    ReplyDelete