President Cleveland has ordered Task Force Tombstone, consisting of US Marshals including the famous Earp brothers to get the Wicked Witch of the West dead or alive in retaliation for attacks on The Smithsonian Institute and the Gale Farm in Kansas. Thomas Edison has modified the gyroscope controls Professor Nightengale and Tesla's alternating-current (AC) system with his direct-current (DC) electric power on the only known American Tesla gate out in the wild, wild west. To quote the President in order to activate and put the posse right in WWW's castle. Operation Looking Glass successfully "gates" to the castle but disaster strikes as Deputy Dan in his Pursuit armor is killed and the entry of the Wolves of Oz threaten to overwhelm the outnumbered marshals. Prior to Deputy Dan's death at the hands of WWW, he had positioned a mysterious object in the castle that may save the day . . .
Collective After Action Review and Lessons Learned:
1. Don't depend on your mystical powers to win the game! WWW really had some bad luck - except for one flame attack, she failed every attempt at a mystical power. Sometimes that's just the way it goes.
2. WWW kept forgetting to move the Winkies - loss of firepower and numbers. Also WWW thought that the WWW character should have gotten involved in more of the fighting.
3. It was a mistake to send Deputy Dan after WWW. The close quarters negated his arc pistols and WWW's poisoned knocked him down and he fell to his death when he failed his pluck.
4. Without Dan's armor and arc pistols, the marshals were almost overwhelmed and were on their way to losing when the Knight Templars showed up.
5. Pistols shooting, pistols shooting and pistols shooting saved the day for the good guys - the swords did not hurt either.
I want to give In Her Majesty's Name another two thumbs up. Where else could you have a game take place in Oz, involve the Earp Brothers and Doc Holiday, have powered armor, giant wolves, wicked witches, secret orders of knights, flying mechanical monkeys and the Winkies!