As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Saturday, January 2, 2021

Pulp Figures Dangerous Dames Collection: The January Auctions

 

 
As part of my continuing efforts to have my hobby self-sustaining here are this month's auctions on eBay. The auctions will end on January 11 at 5:00 pm US Pacific Standard Time. Just click on the caption and it will take you right to the auction. Good luck and good bidding - and thanks for just looking.
 
 
 
Next: My most popular post of 2020 - and probably the best game we played in 2020!

 

 

9 comments:

  1. Figures depart almost as swiftly as they arrive! A self-sustaining hobby is a good goal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jonathan,
      It sure is. It will be financing my two new projects: The French and Indian War and the (fictional) Anglo-Russian War.
      Neil

      Delete
  2. Very nice indeed I have shared your post here https://wargames-directory.com/forums/forum/showcase/

    Why not join and share your future work

    Take care

    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspired by this post (amongst others) I have ordered all three of the newcPulp female pack....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob Murch really sculpts some great figures.
      Neil

      Delete