As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Thursday, November 9, 2023

Veteran's Day 2023

 It's Veteran's Day on November 11th in the United States and Remembrance Day in other countries. I'm proud to have served with the men and women of the following combat units of the United States Army:




2nd Battalion, 47th Infantry Regiment (Raiders)


2nd Brigade, 9th Infantry Division (Bad to the Bone)



1st Battalion, 52nd Infantry Regiment (Ready Rifles)


7th Battalion, 6th Infantry Regiment (Regulars by God!)



4th Battalion, 12th Infantry Regiment (Warriors)



2nd Battalion, 6th Infantry Regiment (Regulars by God!)


Task Force Badger, Joint Special Operations Command



2 comments:

  1. You have every reason to be proud of your service, Neil - I hope you had a good Veterans Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The funniest thing today was at a local Barbeque place that we love that was giving free meals to Veterans. As I looked at the line I thought, "Yep, look at all of the grey hairs. Wait a minute - I have grey hair!"

      Delete