As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Monday, December 4, 2023

Afghan Tribal Force Update #14: Pashtun Tribal Unit #2 is Ready for Action



Sometimes to have to look back (humbly) and look at what you have created. With Tribal Unit #2 completed using Perry hard plastic infantry, my "core" force of Pashtun/Afghan tribesmen are ready for the Northwest Frontier using (of course!) the Hollywood style of gaming using The Men Who Would be Kings.



I started the army in early 2022 and it is great to see the fruits of my efforts ready for battle in 2024. I will eventually add some other Afghan forces, both tribal and Afghan Regular Army, but I think this will do nicely for now.













2 comments:

  1. Well done, they look very effective as a group and that for me is the yardstick by which to judge them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil. It's been a two year project to finish the army and I am very pleased with the results.

      Delete